- Frozen on Ice in Taiwan
- China Mall Installation
- Tiffany Skating Experience @ Covent Garden London
- National Curling Activation for Virgin Media in association with the Winter Olympics
- Iceland’s Stratford store transformed by Ice Magic for a festive commercial
- Permanent Synthetic Ice Rink For Seychelles Theme Park
- Mobile Curling Rink | BT Sport Mobile Curling
- Harrod’s Christmas Launch Video
Ice Magic creates a winter wonderland on the rooftop of John Lewis
A Sipsmith Winter Promotion
The London Gin brewer, Sipsmith, approached us with a vision. For a winter promotion of their famous gin they wanted to have a bespoke ice skating rink installed on the rooftop of Oxford Street’s John Lewis. And of course, we said we would be delighted to make it happen.
A Rooftop Ice Rink
The idea was in celebration of the 17th Century Frost Fairs when Londoners would adventure onto the frozen River Thames whilst sipping on hot gin. Within just one day of installing, the 9. X 7m synthetic ice skating rink was ready. On top of the popular John Lewis store there was suddenly a secret winter wonderland.
A Winter Wonderland For All
The Sipsmith promotion ran for twelve weeks and our ice rink became a huge success, attracting over seven thousand skaters to the top of John Lewis. People got their skates on and voted it as one of London’s best skating rink destinations. Our synthetic ice rinks have helped many campaigns become a success, get in touch to hire our ice rinks here.